Friday, December 19, 2008

Allergies, water and gas


I am suffering from some allergic reaction.

Ther are red bumps on my face and they itch to no end.


I have seen the doctor and gotten my anti histamines. I am to take two different pills a day - one in the mornings and a stronger one that will make me sleepy at night.



I've stopped taking sea food and reduced my chicken intake. I've listened to many a housewife's cure to get rid of the allergic reactions.

I've visited pharmacists looking for better creams to help reduce the itch. The red spots sometimes get hard and its basically cos they represent very dry skin.



I've drunk loads of water (till my tummy got bloated) cos a friend recommended that saying that it helps to 'flush' away the toxin. When I woke up this morning it did look a bit better but I woke several times during the night due to the gas in my bloated tummy from all the water drinking!




Talking about gas, I am mighty glad that the gas/oil/petrol prices have been on a downwards trend. Now it appears that I always need to collect change cos I often request an amount that exceeds my gas tank when I go to fill her up.
Now thats a good change!



Work is going at a relaxed pace now. Not much adrenalin flowing but I am getting quite a bit of stuff done whilst many are still on their year end annual vacation.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home