Thursday, January 22, 2009

Makeover needed


For the past few weeks I have been having meetings on Friday evenings.


When that happens I defer my going home to mom's till Saturday.





That means I spend less time with the family especially my little nieces.


Being at the condo, however, places me nearer to my sister's place.


That means I am able to spend a little more time with my nephews.


Teenagers (nephews) vs Todlers/little ones (nieces)


Hard choice. However, maybe now the situation is fairer. I get both worlds instead of just one as before.


Its wierd but even tho I am now totally on my own, I do not spend more time window shopping or going out on my own.


Gosh....this makes my life sound so boring!


Let me rephrase that.

I havent been shopping on a major scale since the new condo.

This I must change.

I need new clothes.

I must be the worst dressed person at work right now.

I've got clothes from the time Bill Clinton was president.

Now HIS wife is Secretary of State.
I need to go OBAMA! on my clothes!

I need a make over.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home