Monday, January 12, 2009

We had an intensive discussion with the condo management and the contractor.

My bill for the leakage has been reduced by almost 70%.

From my perspective, I've won.



I spent a definitely shorter time at my mom's this weekend.

Had to settle the dispute above first.

This trend will be continued this next weekend cos I have chauffering duties to attend to next.



It was a good though short weekend with my nieces.

As usual, I had to tell them 'fairy tale' stories.

In fact I have had to create quite a few of my own after the usual Cinderella, Snow White, Goldilocks, etc ran out.

Little niece A says, "Come on Auntie, tell me another story. I know u can do it! U have lots of stories in ur mouth!" Then I make her look into my wide open mouth to check. Hehe.

I am now thinking of blogging the fairy tales that I created.

Maybe someday I can get them published?



Bro's family, Mom and I had Sunday lunch at a restaurant that belongs to a famous local artiste.

The food was good but it was outrageously priced.

I remember that they used to cheaply priced the food but as Bro puts it..."after the artiste lost a big sum in his stupid investments, he is making his food clients pay for that!"

The sad thing was the restaurant is losing its clients.

Most of the tables were empty.

During our last visit we had to practically queue, and the place was full even when we left.

Looks like the artiste's stupidity in investments carries thru to his food business huh?

The good thing was the bill was split between bro and me....so it wasnt that big a loss for each of us personally.



Work is at a pace that I can handle.

There are quite a few meetings in the next few weeks.



The phone wires are continuing to burn

JAR has a few weeks left before he leaves for outstation work.

He hopes to detour to Canada.

We talk, recalling the visit the three of us made to Niagara Falls.

I wish I was actually living thru THAT moment by moment again right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home