Tuesday, January 20, 2009

possibility pf pics

I was looking thru the pics taken during our 11+ years of our friendship.
Yup, the digital ones where there was just us.
Its wierd but in most of it at least one of us is NOT having a good picture day.
I like the very first one of us together.
There was honesty, innocence and true liking.
The one at Disneyland, CA is also good.
There was childlike discovery of happiness.
The one taken at JAR's old huge house with Heimer is also a favourite.
That was my first visit to see JAR though it was not my first visit to the States.
Heimer is now dead but the memory of the lovable character remains.
A part of me wants to place those pics (plus others!) on this blog but sanity tells me I must not.
The Cyber Me may tell it all thru but needs to remain anonymous.
But someday, just someday...perhaps I shall put some pics up for a limited time.
Then I shall remove them.
So, if u are lucky and visit this place often, u might.....just might see the real life pics!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home