Thursday, January 15, 2009



I did it.


I put up my second blog to be made up of the fairy tales I made up for my nieces.


It takes time to type out words.


I am much better at just saying the words with a lot of expressions and sound effects as I go along.


I am a story teller, not so much a story writer?


My guess is that the second blog (go visit it - view my complete profile and click from there, tell me what u think of it) will get updated at a much slower pace.




The frequency of me getting allergic reactions (read that as getting red spots on my face) has increased lately.


The lunch at the artiste's restaurant last weekend where I had crabs and fish and other sea food stuff has caused another wave of the ugly spots'.

I took the zytec and piriton pills since Monday.

Its Thursday now and I still have the spots albeit they are less visible.


Maybe as u get older ur body system changes.
Generally I am a healthy person
My weight is a steady figure that does not increase or decrease much over the years.
I am pretty slim and petite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home