Monday, February 02, 2009

Canada, East side

2009 is moving at quite a pace!

JAR's in Canada for a weekend trip before he goes for a meeting in New York.

Second sis's second son is going away to boarding school in a week's time.

First sis's first son should be completing his degree in a few months.

I have just been appointed chairman of a committee for some investigation work

I am still half way through in quite a number of projects.

I have many plans in my head for the next vacation (May/June)

I have gotten me a visa to visit Canada as part of that preparation.

WOW!

I need to cathch my breath!


Actually I have been to Canada once before.

When we visited the Niagara Falls in 2007, we all stayed at the Canadian side cos it really is much prettier than the USA side.

From my hotel room I could see the falls, the fireworks on the weekend nights.

That was a beautiful time in my life.

My youngest brother once said that he wanted to go there for his honeymoon (at that time he was engaged) but that relationship did not work out.

He found a better person and married her.

I was instead the lucky one who got to see Niagara Falls with MY friends.
For my next trip i hope we could go on the eastern side of the country.
If anyone has any notes/stories /etc about Vancouver, please drop me a comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home