Monday, February 23, 2009

another week begins

Last week was a work-busy week.
Looks like this one is going to follow suit.
Mom's condition has stabilised if not improved very slightly.
Maybe I am just getting used to seeing her 'new-look'.
The main thing is she remains happy and thats whats important.

The family house deal with youngest brother might be finally settled this weekend.
All the siblings plus mom will be getting their cheques.
I feel more sad than happy.
I grew up in that house. All of us did.
Too many memories.
The good thing is that it still remains with one of us.
We can still visit.

As it is my life is full at the moment.
But so many times I find myself feeling empty inside.
I find that I have to 'manually' focus myself on the good stuff.
There really are so much good happening in my life inspite of the few sad worrying stuff.
Maybe I have just been working too hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home