Wednesday, March 25, 2009

family updates

Its been a terribly busy time.
I am enjoying myself tremendously too.
I like working hard as well as playing hard.
Not that I have had much playing time lately.
Maybe this weekend Mom and I will go with second sis to visit her son at boarding school.
Its been a while since mom travelled.

Second sis's kids are settling in their new lives and routines.
Everybody is facing a new challenge in their lives.

I have been so busy that I have cut down the time I get to spend with my nieces.
I must make that up somehow.
They'll be going to an Island resort vacation trip next week.
Hope I can take them out for a little shopping before that.

Eldest sis's kids are busy with their university studies and exams.
I even had to miss my niece's birthday cos I was working over the weekend.
Bad Bad.

I am looking forwards to my vacation trip in May.
However, the flight is now rather early in the morning.
I need to work out a way to get safely to the airport before the sun rise.
Mmmmm. Maybe I should just spend the night at the airport hotel?
Is that wise? Is that too expensive?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home