Thursday, March 19, 2009

Biggest Loser

Feel like I am not getting enough rest.
This weekend I have to work too.
O My!

I am actually having fun at work and at home so actually I am not complaining.
I just need a bit more of sleep.
Maybe get an hour long massage for my back.
Ah! Dreams!

I am enjoying the reality show about Fat People Becoming Thin on TV
'The Biggest Loser"
Of course the shows screen happenings of 1 week to 10 days in an hour show.
We get to see only the end results at the weigh in.
I bet those guys and gals really half died during their exercises.
The first season I loved the guy Gary who was the oldest guy on the show.
He actually finished second over all. His physical changes were amazing and I am sure his wife is enjoying the pleasure of his losing 70(?) pounds or so.
Now the second season has begun.
I am no fattie but some parts of the month I get a little bloated tummy from water retention.
Thas when I feel fat. My jeans gets a bit tight. And I worry that I might not regain my normal self.
But that comes with the PMS phases every month.
Basically I can fit into most clothes bought over a decade ago.
But if I got fat, would I be able to work out like those biggest losers on TV?
I pray so!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home