Wednesday, April 29, 2009

swine flu

Swine!
Swine Flu!
Go away, go away as soon as possible.

I am afraid to read the news.
My vacation is not too far down the road.
Then Mexico gets hits with the Swine Flu.
And they make it sound like its also dangerous to travel to USA and Canada
The very places I am headed for.
Damn!
Damn! Damn!

I need to have more faith.
In the goodness of the strong antibodies.
In the strength of my physical being.
In the success of good over evil.

Enough of the fears.
I got to get my stuff together.
Most of the things I will need are sitting happily in my 'bags section' of my bedroom.
I am two thirds packed.
Still untidily packed. Just lots of stuff thrown into the bags.
I still need to look for gifts.

I have actually bought me a new Kipling handbag.
Its light. Its durable. The zipper is warranteed (I am hopeless with zippers!)
Most of my handbags get thrown away because the zippers are wrecked.
I will have my usual big bag and little bag.
The big bag goes to luggage and I carry along the little bag.
Easy. All managed by one person.
I am wondering if I need to bring a mini computer (that for now is still in the shops!)
Or do I just get me an IPhone (also for now still in the shops)
Hmmnn...Still a long way to go before I am ready for my trip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home