Monday, April 06, 2009

updates

I continue to blog no matter if no one else reads it.
I have stopped the gadget that reads the number of time one's blog get a hit.
I write for me.
To relieve some stress.
To put on record the happenings in my life.
To list out my hopes.

I do wonder sometimes whats happened to those who used to visit.
They prolly found other blogs.
It was nice having them around even for a bit.

My mom is doing alot better.
The doctors say that she is 85% recovered.
Mom is not yet satisfied.
She continues to go for physiotheraphy.

Brother and family back from their weekend resort holiday.
It was quite an adventure sending them to the airport so early in the morning.
Sister is also back from her meeting out of state.
Only JAR is away for a few more days.
We stay in touch via the phone and text messages.
Sometimes we email.
He is in New Orleans for a business meeting.
He is having fun, going for day tours.

I am supposed to have a week's respite before the next peak period.
I may have to attend a course tho.
We'll see.
I still have a major report to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home