Tuesday, April 28, 2009

more than one week later


I havent blogged in over a week!

If only I had been busy doing what the tigers in the pic is doing!
Ahhhh.....fat hopes!
I am in the midst of the peak period at work.
I have the luxury of a two day break before the next onslaught arrives.
I went to the doctor's clinic on Saturday to get my allergy pills.
Dr. N was not in. he was at his new clinic at the next town.
I had to see a new lady doctor who is prolly a locum.
She made me depressed.
She almost insisted that I had hypertension.
I told her that I have bought my own blood pressure reading machine and that when I do my daily checks I had reasonable readings.
She doesnt want to listen.
I HATE doctors like this!
JAR on the other hand had quite an exciting Saturday at the other end of the world.
His hiking group of 8 guys and one girl had quite a time.
The girl actually fell down a slope and hurt herself.
Her head was bleeding and they used someone's bandana to tie it
They even had a helicopter coming to the rescue.
JAR and his brother finally took her to the hospital where her boy friend later joined them.
She got 24 or so stitches on her head.
I told JAR to never hike alone.
I am worried abot the pig swine fever.
I dont want that to spoil my coming vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home