Friday, May 29, 2009

US trip continues

Tonight we will begin our trip northwards.
We are heading towards San Francisco. It will be my third trip there.
JAR and I will be picking up BHR. The RR and his wife will be driving there earlier.
The big group will be congregating at L and T's place in SF.
Then part of the group will be going on northwards to Seattle and then to Canada!
I am excited about this trip.
I just hope it does not get too cold for me.

JAR cooked me the Salmon dinner he promised me on my facebook last night.
He included some pineapples in the salad and that gave it an oooomph!
I am enjoying being here at his new place so much more.
Hoping for alot more free internet along the way for this trip...hehehe ....so i can update regularly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home