Wednesday, June 10, 2009

US June 2009

I am at the tail end of my trip!
I would have updated more often had I not started being on facebook. I updated there mostly about this trip.
Anyways, since I am here and I have time, let me recall what has happened so far.

It was one of the worst flights I have taken. The air turbulence. The flying of our lunch plates. The hanging-on-to-your-chair-as-tho-that-would-help episodes.
Yet, I arrived safely.

JAR was there at the airport, as is usual. I am lucky to have such a great friend.
He drove me home where I could shower and rest whilst he went back to work.
I love his new house. Its comfortable. Its like home.

Two days later, with BHR, JAR and I drove towards San Francisco.
We met the other brother BR and some members of his family there.
We went to the California Science Museum, took several walks, Ghiradelli's where I got my chocolate fix, and enjoyed SF for two nights.

BR, BHR, JAR and I then started our journey northwards.
Lassen Volcanic Park, Burney's Waterfalls, Portland;Oregon, Seattle; Washington.
JAR did all the driving and he was coming down with a flu whilst doing so.
He got us all around safely.

The places we visited were mostly either green or white with snow.
They were all beautiful.
I had never seen so many waterfalls within such a short time.
We made pit stops to use the restroom and always came out with ice cream, tit bits or nuts.
Such an enjoyable time in my life.
I have forgotten all the stress in my life.
Its like being halfway to heaven.

We got home in LA over a week after we started.
Its good to be back to this house.
I rested well, even with all the week's washings to be done.

Even tho I am away from my family, I felt I was still with family.
Somehow I feel that I fit in now.
:)
Happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home