Friday, August 19, 2011

Birthdays and connections

Had a great birthday this year.
I have many family members and friends whose birthdays also fall very close to my birth date.
We all had a great time on FB wishing and teasing each other almost throughout the week.
In fact there are even those whom I have not personally met but are connected to people close to me and we all connected through FB, then we find that we all almost share birth dates too.
Yes, sometimes it feels like I have neglected my blog in favor of FB.

But I have not.
This blog cannot be replaced by FB where it is mostly making connections and inter acting with others.
Here I am allowed to express myself; sometimes even express my pains.
And here anonymity is the key word here.
The intention here is NOT about making connections, yet I have :-)

Happy birthday to all of us for this year.



1 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

ha!..it was my birthday on the 25th june...just shortly after yours..for a few short days i was less one year at least older than you but alas!! alas!! here i am at 62..and i wonder where all the time has gone!..no matter though..you my teeny bopper friend make me feel young and i cam write to you as one girl to another!
dad golden gave me a nice birthday present..ten dollars for every year i have lived and this time with that 620 dollars plus a bit more, i will hopefully and god willing be going to michigan to meet some of the sisters of the traveling scarf, one of the blogs i am part of...i do want to go and yet i know i will be worrying about dad and mom golden while i am gone!...bernie and gracey will keep an eye on them, i am sure...
well i feel a little tired and i guess i better get some shut eye june...not that i need any beauty sleep..ha! at 62, why THATis way too late to worry about that!..but i guess i had better not be falling asleep at the wheel when i take mom golden to church and then pick up four kids for sunday school...
catch you later dear friend...love terry

ps...you are not a stranger to me june..you never will be!

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home