Wednesday, June 10, 2009

woman's woes over 'temporary fat'

A woman's body changes with the movement of the moon.
Hmmmnnn....maybe that's what the Red Indians might say.
The truth is its got something to do with your monthly cycle.
Personally, my body is at its best the week after my period and its the worst from three days prior to that.
I get bloated around the tummy area.
Sometimes it affects my jeans size.
Its like one actually need a pants of bigger size to be comfortable in during the three days or so.

Heyyyyy. I am on vacation in LA.
I am thousands of miles from my daily wardrobe.
I only have my5 pairs of pants with me.
They are all about the same size.
The extra lump on my tummy just needs to shrink!
Helppppppp. I feel fat today.
O yeah.....remembering the ice creams and chocolates consumed over the past fortnight does NOT help either.
OK.
Its not REAL fat. Its my PMS fat.
It'll go away. Soon. Fast.
Hopefully!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home