Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Preparing for what is ahead

This is the last week of the 'easy life' at work.
I was so lucky that this year we had a longer than usual off-peak season so my being away for the surgery and recuperation did not do too much damage.
Next week we will begin the cycle all over again.
I am looking forwards to that, yet I am also NOT looking forwards to that :-)

We had a week long break for the festivities last week so going back to work was like having to familiarize urself all over again to the routine.
I am making all possible preparations, as much as I possibly can, before the main crowd gets back.

Because I am trained to always plan ahead, I have actually laid the very basics of my next vacation which will only take place early next year.
Like my best buddy says "....the preparation is also part of the vacation!"
So in a way, I get to vacation wayyyyy before the actual date cos I luv making the planning and preparations, dreaming and wishing and praying about it too!

I find that I still need moments of rest but it is on a declining scale.
I am getting stronger and perhaps in the near future when I take up exercising seriously, I shall end up even stronger than I actually was before :-)
May the good times become even better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home