Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Moving along

Things are moving smoothly mostly but there have also been some minor bumps since I got home from the vacation.
I have got the condo almost sparkling clean (to my eyes, that is).
The fridge is stocked for the week. I am cooking some too!
The car is waxed (done at the shop, not by me personally).
My winter clothes are dry cleaned and stored.
My netbook which was attcked by some virus during the trip is now being 'treated'.
I have started work and am keeping a good pace at it.
Overall, I am doing good.

I miss JAR my bestest buddy.
I miss my stress free vacation times.
I miss eating American food.
I miss the ice cream, especially the one at Ghiradelli's.

The next vacation is no where within eye sight.
No plans made for it yet.
We just said that the maximum wait will be a year for the next one.
But we agreed that a year is too long to wait.
Heck! Even 6 months seems unbearable right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home