Friday, June 26, 2009

things to do

Its been two weeks since I got home.
Have been terribly busy at work but I still had time to feel sad in the process (Why? Why?).

Just need to refocus myself.

People are happiest when they have something to focus their minds at; when they have something for them to do.
I remember those past times when I was younger. My dad would give us all chores to do over the weekend. Especially on Saturdays. Those days people used to work half day on Saturday. Dad would set us chores to do and would check on it when he got back home from work.
I used to detest that.
Polish the floor. Clean up the garden. Etc.

Now looking back I can see him making us focus on something to do that will bring results. To give a sense of satisfaction. To keep us from misusing our free time.

When u get older, no one tells u what to do.
Thats both good and bad.
U have a sense of freedom.
But too much freedom can be boring.

Get a hobby.
Right now my hobby is the internet.
Not healthy.

Planning a swimming party with the kids this weekend.
Maybe that will help.
Some exercise and family gathering.
Its like a potion.

I will not be sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home