Saturday, July 31, 2010

Doing O.K.

Its July 31 and my last blog was almost two weeks ago.
I haven't felt like blogging and actually I still do not.
Don't get me wrong, its not that I have been unhappy or down.
Actually I probably blog best when that happens.

I have had some new and exciting days recently
I have not had such an opportunity to feel that way for quite a long time
New people with their own individual personalities can make u suddenly realize that u have missed out on so many things because u have let ur life take on a routine.
New and fresh experiences can be quite intoxicating that u need to review it often so that u do not lose who u really are.
The old and seemingly ordinary must have a reason for having been there with u for a long while.

Work wise, I am doing good.
I have been very busy and some days my back hurts from all the concentration and focus.

I am ok; in case anybody out there in cyber world is interested.
:-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

i really know how you felt when you wrote this post june because for the last while i have been in such a rut and have not been blogging a lot but just talking to you the last half hour and just reading your posts has staightened me out a bit and so here i am commenting to you and catching up!
am i caught up yet?...we will see!
hahaha..love terry

3:28 AM  
Blogger akumangkok said...

Hehe Terry,
U did ur homework didn't u?
Glad to read ur comments even if it came quite a while after the blog was written.
I appreciate ur views and connection.
Hope to continue seeing u here.
Hugs,
June

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home