Sunday, July 11, 2010

JAR is back safe from his business trip and we heave a slight sigh of relief.
Every time he travels, there's always a little nervous atmosphere (unless its a vacation trip where we all get to go).
This time he managed to go ziplining.
The customer agent Cindy got him to go after her husband did not want to.
The fun bit when he was in Eastern USA, was it was only a 12 hour time difference so I could talk to him before my bedtime.
Now its back to our usual times - my mornings and his late evenings.
A big branch of a huge tree behind his house broke whilst he was away and JAR had to call the tree man to get that removed.
His house now gets a lot more sun (not too good now that it is summer) but I am just so glad no one was hurt in the incident.

My mom and my eldest sister arranged a 'thanksgiving' prayers and feast on Saturday night.
We give thanks for my mom's continous recovery.
Many of our relatives turned up and it was good to meet them.
My second sis is away for work but my BIL and two of his sons were there.
I don't know why but my youngest brother failed to turn up.
I had driven my mom, his wife and kids and maid earlier to the mini mosque.
Actually I am not pleased with him for missing out on this important occasion for my mom.
Anyways everyone is answerable somehow for their actions (Yes, KARMA) so let me not worry or get upset about it.

Work is really taking a lot of my time and attention right now.
However I am enjoying it so I am not complaining.

I am best able to handle life's stresses when my lines of communication with my bestest is doing well.
So please God, let it be that way, always.

3 Comments:

Blogger akumangkok said...

My cyber friend Terry from Canada is away on her vacation with her hubby, Bernie.
I hope she gets to an internet area soon.
I kinda miss reading her response and comments.
Hope u are having a great trip, Terry!
June

6:17 PM  
Blogger Terry said...

hello you little sweetheart..
i have got acesss to the internet at our campsite but wow wee the mosquitoes are eating me alive as i type!
want me to send you some?
we arrived in my beloved manitoba on wednesday and we have booked the camp site for a week, and in the morning and late at night, we can get the intenet.
i have written only one comment on the sisterhood of the traveling scarf blog, but i really wanted to see how you are doing and so here i am.
i have already read your next post and so i will read it again and comment.
i was so glad to see that you are here!
catch you in a bit,unless those mosquitoes have eaten me a way to a skeleton!.....love terry

3:16 AM  
Blogger akumangkok said...

Hi Terry!
Great to see u! U sound like u r having a great time except for the mosquitoes of course. ...btw I please DON'T send any this way cos it was a mosquito that caused my mom to get the denggue fever! U be careful of those little monsters too!
My mom has started driving this last few days. She is about fully recovered. Thanks to God for his blessings!
Enjoy ur holidays!
June

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home