Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ring Found!!!

Today I started packing my office stuff.
We have to temporarily move cos they are renovating the place.
A lot of physical work to be done but its ok cos for weeks now I have been mentally exhausted due to work.
Some physical work is welcomed.

I started with the area behind my desk.
Threw away alot of stuff.
Soon two boxes were filled.

I next approached my big cupboard area.
Fixed up the third box.
Opened the bottom shelf.
Picked up some stuff to put it in the box.
I then saw something shiny.
Gold.
It's my RING!!!
The one I lost in early April.
The one I thought was gone forever.
The one I searched for and actually went thru the office trashcan.
The one that my mom gave me.

I was so so so happy.

I am so thankful that the ring is back on my finger.
Back to wearing two rings.
On my second and fourth fingers.

I called my mom immediately to tell her that I have found the ring.
She said it's a gift for me that I got it back.

Maybe God felt I deserved to get it back.
I hope I do.
Thank you God.

2 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

oh junie..i am too overcome to even write..god answers prayer!! this post has made me cry!
not the monetary value but the priceless value is that ring your mom gave you!!
i will have to write later on!...love terry

HURRAY!!!!

6:47 AM  
Blogger akumangkok said...

Hi Terry!
Thanks so much for ur prayers too!
I did pray and ask for help.
I had also mentally psyched myself to accept the loss.
U are so right.
I missed the ring so much cos it was given to me by my mom.
Thats what made it priceless.
To think that it was 'given' back to me is almost miraculous.
Actually, I also want to thank u for ur tears...its so touching.
June

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home