Monday, May 03, 2010

weekend happenings

Half way thru the peak period.

Had a great weekend.



Friday evening we went to my cousin's wedding.


It was a sit down dinner at one of the halls.


My SIL who arrived early (cos she went straight after a meeting with a client) managed to get a table seating my nephews, nieces, brother, SIl and I together.


My mom, eldest sister and BIL, second sister and BIL were all placed at the main VIP table.


My table had lots of fun!


The kids are growing up and they have so many jokes and tales.


Its so good to be able to catch up with relatives' lives!




Saturday we had our usual breakfast together.

Then I took my little nieces to shop for some blink-blink shoes/sandals.

U wont believe this but the older one got a pink one and the younger one a purple pair!

Those shoes had come crystals/ sparklers

They chose the colors to match them with the outfit and leggings they were wearing at the time.


Sunday Mom, SIL, nieces, maid and I went on another shopping trip.

This time Mom and I bought a pair of Timberland pants for my youngest brother.

He has a birthday at the end of this month.

He was very happy to get this (see the pic) but he needs to get the size changed to the next bigger one.



Called JAR this morning.

He had another hiking weekend.

I suggested that he get a new knee guard cos the one he has has been polluted by Poison Ivy.
How do u remove the poison without testing it with ur skin?

2 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

dear june..i have missed coming here. i have been so busy.
last night was the last night of special meetings and so now i will have to catch up.
i was so happy for your comment on my ruby tuesday..you never miss.
yes it is too bad that you miss your car. my little red car is getting to be quite a celebrity and it is going to its head!
it sounds like you had such a fun weekend. there is nothing better than being with family.i hope that you took lots of pictures and that your camera didn't explode..hahaha!
i think that it is neat to have a friday wedding. that way you had the rest of the weekend to take the kids out.
i remember that it used to be so exciting to get a new pair of shoes although it was very few times because mom golden couldn't afford them!

sunday didn't sound so care free but i bet the call to jar made up for that and made you really happy.
i can't wait till you see him and are having a great time together june!
i will pray for a safe a happy trip for you guys....love terry

11:15 AM  
Blogger akumangkok said...

Hi Terry,
Glad to see u back here.
U must have been so busy for the past couple of weeks. Actually, I have been very busy at work too but I am sure things will ease up for both of us pretty soon.

June

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home