Tuesday, March 09, 2010

last weekend and this coming thursday

Not much new stuff to report.
Work is taking up most of my sttention, as usual.

Thursday is my nephew's birthday and I think he might be coming home from boarding school for the school break.
Thursday is also the day my other nephew is expecting his results (O levels equivalent) to be out. I guess he must be feeling pretty nervous about it.
I hope to do another cousins get together sessions for the kids soon.
Its always fun for them to meet and chat up every once in a while.
Their ages range from 3 to 25 years with most of them being in their teen years right now.
I am a lucky aunt.

My mom was down with a bad cough last weekend.
We all still manage to go out for breakfast on Saturday and Sunday.
Then I would drive her back home to rest whilst SIL, the two nieces, maid and I would go do our shopping.
I called Mom yesterday and she sounded a lot better. The anti biotics must be working :)

Oh oh.....time to get back to work.
Will continue laters.

2 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

dear june..i was sad to hear that your mom has been ill and i am glad that she is feeling better!
that means that she will be feeling good when her grandchildren are on their winter break.
the canadian kids will be off for their winter break too this coming week.
i hope your nephew does really well with his report card. you are right junie..it would be a real nervous time for him as he waits for the results!
with all the coming and goings june, you truly are a lucky aunt!
god bless you and please let me know how jar and his brother are doing.
don't work too hard..it is almost noon where you are and i guess you will be having your lunch.....love terry

11:55 AM  
Blogger akumangkok said...

Hello Terry,
My mom sounded better over the phone today. I shall be seeing her over the weekend and that's still two days away.
No much news received about RBR except that he's supposed to go for Gamma surgery very soon. Will update u when I know of anything new.
O yeah, one more news about RBR. His eldest daughter has set her her wedding date and its supposed to fall on my birthdate this year!!! Sheer coincidence. JAR told me about that. Being so far away I shall not be able to go even if invited :(
How are u doing Terry? How about ur parents? I hope everyone is doing great over there.
I am terribly busy at work this week....even working thru lunch hour.
Its OK tho....I shall have a good vacation a few months down the road. :)
Its 8pm here as I type this. U must be asleep right now. Sweet dreams.
June

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home