Sunday, August 15, 2010

birthday

I had my birthday yesterday.
It was such a pleasing day.

On the day before my brother phoned me cos he needed to talk.
He had some devastating updates for me but I had guessed some of it myself.

Thus I had not expected to have such a good time for my birthday.

My sister who lived near my condo held a family gathering and it was also to celebrate me and also my niece's birthday which fell the day after mine.

Everyone was there and prolly it will be one of the last times when ALL of my siblings' kids will be able to gather.
They are all growing up too fast.
One of them will be leaving the country in September to do medicine in Egypt. We won't see him too often in the future.

I look at them and I wonder where the years have gone.

3 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

happy birthday my sweet friend.
we just got home last night and i will be writing you later and catching up...love terry

i have really missed you!

6:34 AM  
Blogger akumangkok said...

Hi Terry,
Glad u r back home.
Looking forwards to hearing about ur trip.

June

1:50 PM  
Blogger Terry said...

ha junie..three weeks home and i still haven't blogged about my trip but i think things are slowing down a bit..mom golden is feeling a little better and so now maybe i will have the time!...love terry

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home