Monday, August 09, 2010

Heart blog

I have always blogged from the heart cos in the cyber world I had felt a certain sense of freedom due to the anonymity I had thought it gave me.

Today I was found that it was not really so.

Its wierd but there are people out there who make it their business to seek and search about their friends, enemies, subordinates, bosses, acquaintances or whoever.
They then 'use' whatever info they find in ways that can be potentially hurtful. They may not even be aware that some people get hurt because of what they do. For them it just spells 'FUN'......but its worse than using the real F word.

I have not been directly hit but I deeply hurt because a good friend might be because of me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

you can't really blame yourself june.
i just hope that it hasn't be something that i said on your face book..i would be so sorry if it was!...my sister gail is contiunally telling me to take off my whole name from my blog and also the town we live in and i think i shall do just that!...love terry

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home