Saturday, August 28, 2010

Family pains

My brother is hurting bad and its all started because of a Blackberry.
After his wife started using one, she was 'transported' to a world of her own.
She became secretive about it, always texting 24/7 to God knows who.
Earlier she had started befriending moms of her daughters' school mates who supposedly have rich husbands.
She began to complain to her husband about his making less money than is satisfying, how her friends get to holiday abroad mostly, and many more stuff that did not use to bother her.
Sad, but the shallow side of her was starting to make an appearance.

I do not want to intefere with their marriage after all they are two adults now sadly living a lie.
I know my brother would also have faults of his own and he has to deal with this himself.

My heart just bleeds for my little nieces.
Someday if their parents are unable to overcome this great big challenge (they have discussed the big D word), the two little ones will have to live life without one parent present at all times.
Why do kids have to suffer most when its the parents who cannot deal with the challenges of life?

God,
Please give my brother peace and strength to overcome this.
Please give my sis in law common sense and open her eyes to what she is doing to her family.
Please give a happy ending to this current situation.

2 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

i feel so bad for your brother june..to me it sounds like his heart must be really breaking.
my brother, gary was once happily married with his wife. they have five children.
his wife was a very good mother and a good wife to gary before she went through the "middle age crisis" where she wanted to be young again. she started to hang around girls that were divorced and so she started to be unhappy with her own marriage as she listened to them. she left my brother, bringing the three babies with her. the older two children wanted to stay with their dad. it was a truly unhappy mess that my brother was left with.
i really hope those two little happy and dancing nieces of yours don't go through this suffering!
it is way too bad june!
love terry

3:03 AM  
Blogger akumangkok said...

Hi Terry,
Its painful for us at the sideline so u can just imagine what Gary had to go thru.
I am still praying for a happy solution for my brother.
God is great, He shall provide the answers.
June

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home