Sunday, September 11, 2011

Pain on a Sunday

I spent my Sunday being on the net (read: Facebook) for many hours.
Actually I left my net-book on with the FB online.
I did make several entries, putting up stuff every couple of hours.
Why? Was I so free? Was I so into the cyber world?

The truth is I was in physical pain. I was not feeling well.
I was supposed to drive to my sister's place which is just around the corner to deliver her birthday (in a few days) presents from my mom and I.
I was too weak and at times was curled up on my bed, waiting for the pain to pass.
Right now I am still on my bed, wearing socks and breathing.
I do not have the TV on cos I cannot concentrate on it.
I prefer to be online and type out my 'stuff' when I feel able to.

I have called my mom up early this morning.
I did tell her that I do not think I would be able to visit my sister today.
I also said that I was not in pain, just feeling a little weak.
Why worry her if I did not need to?

The pain has currently subsided.
Maybe I shall take a pain killer before bed.
Maybe not if I can stand it.
I will be fine by tomorrow.
Insyaallah.

1 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

dear june..i have just read this now..it is sunday here now and for some reason i have been thinking of you...i never checked anyone else because you were on my heart..i feel bad for your weakness and pain..sometime weakness is so much worse than pain...i will be praying all day for you dear junie...my friend..love terry

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home