Thursday, December 01, 2011

Me-No-Pause

I have been super busy at work and that is a blessing.
When u r busy, u do not have the time or inclination to think or worry about why supposedly good friends behave in a manner that so make u want them out of ur lives (see previous blog write-up).
But of course being human, there is still those times when u take a pause from what u r busy doing and sadly enuff ur mind wonders to the very points that u have avoided.

Anyways, it may seem like things r the same; it may seem like I am still there; it may seem like I am ok with all the behaviors of my insensitive 'friends' but honestly I am not.
Every day I take a little independent step away. A tiny step at a time.
It will not be noticeable. By intent.
Soon I will be ready to go (to where I have asked God time and time again to where I shall be fully appreciated).
Not too long now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home