Thursday, July 02, 2009

pain

I am in physical pain.
My back hurts. My shoulders hurt. My chest hurts. My thighs hurt.
Some of those parts have been in pain for weeks.

Either I have overdone or underdone working those parts of me.

Initially I thought it was due to me carrying the hand luggage all over LAX airport cos the rollers broke.
But that was over almost three weeks ago and its already history.
I need to find a good traditional masseur.
Do they still exist in this world?

I have been to the doctor's.
Two doctors actually.
They both gave me pain killers....which killed the pain as long as I am on them.
After I completed the medication's course, the pain returns with a vengence.
Doctors say "do NOT massage the painful muscles'

My thoughts now are....since ur medications do not seem to work, lets see if alternative medicine can!"

I am still not totally over missing my stress free times of vacationing.
Especially since the past week we have been terribly busy at work.

Sometimes I wish I could dream all night and be in vacation land all over again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home