Saturday, October 24, 2009

Lump 4

It took longer than the normal person would for the bleeding to stop.
The incision for the biopsy made the breast tissue turn hard and felt tender for about two days.
U have to be careful not to let ur breast hit or be hit by any objects cos it would hurt.
Otherwise life goes on as normal.
Just the usual hassle of rearranging my schedules so that I will be free on the date of my next hospital appointment.

Now that I am on the waiting period, my focus seems to broaden and suddenly I see again the other aspects of my life.
I do find that I am a little more sensitive and I react more strongly than I usually do.
My niece gave me a phone call to ask about how I was doing.
She seemed in a hurry and was rather abrupt in the way she spoke.
My guess is her mom told her about my current situation and made her give me the call.
I was not pleased and after the call made a cyber notice to my family about not needing to call unless with sincerity.
I believe my niece got it that the message was directed to her.
I do not regret letting a younger one know when they over step the line.
Even if my time on earth gets limited, I still believe in discipline as part of educating.
I love the kids but I know that loving with discipline is important.

Having known JAR for over a decade I know that he is not one to express his inner feelings easily.
He's had to learn as an adult to do that.
When u face a situation when ur life might take a totally new turn, u normally need strong support.
I try to see every inch of support JAR gives me as a strong pillar.
Once in the middle of my night I got a text message from him saying that everything will be ok.
I hope so.

The main source of strength must come from within myself.
Its ok for me to cry sometimes but I shall not do that any more than I really need to.
I am thankful for the support I get from friends even tho in actual fact I have only told two very close friends about it. At work I have made no mention of it. I play a role where I am as 'normal'.
My mom and other members of my family have been a tremendous help and I am deeply grateful.
I speak most freely here on this page and my friend Terry responds. I have never met her and probably never will but she is also a major help.
I feel the ups and downs of emotions but writing here is quite a good theraphy.
I am so thankful that the cyber world has been invented in time for me.
Lucky me!

2 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

dearest june...i have so much to say to you and ask you but i have to leave for a few hours and when i get back i will email you.
you and jar are ever in my thoughts....i respect your attitude so much...love terry

9:53 PM  
Blogger Terry said...

hiya. june!
i have finally got that email off to you...i have been way too busy at things that aren't as important as writing to you are!
take care...love terry

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home