Sunday, September 13, 2009

Help from cyber space

I was feeling kinda low and was hating being alone when I thought I should go to my blog and vent out my loneliness here.
Then I saw that someone (Terry) had responded to my writings again.
Reading thru what she wrote made me realise that there is always someone out there.
Even in this cyber world unknown strangers actually do more than they realise by just responding to another person whom they do not even know personally.
Thank u, yet again Terry!.

Then I decided to focus on the good happy side of my life.
I now look great again in jeans!
I have taken care of my food and exercise and in the process have redefined my weight and body!
My old jeans fit again and I do look good!
I cook most of my meals to ensure that I dont get too much MSG or all the bad stuff that eating out does to u.
I exercise on a more regular basis. I love the sweating that gives me.
Life isnt so bad all over again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

ha! june!...i don't wear jeans but i sure can tell you that i wouldn't look good in a pair of them.
i tend to wear baggy clothes and that way the fat is being hidden!
my sister, sandra looks fantastic in jeans. she is a vegetarian.
i wonder if that is why she looks so slim and she is 53 years old!
you sound really happy in this post and i am glad!..love terry

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home