Monday, July 20, 2009

improving

Its been a while since I last blogged.
I do write on a more consistent pace on facebook; maybe cos over there I get immediate response from the readers.

My muscles still ache but there has been some improvement since I started the thai spa massage treatment.
Thai massages are rough. The knead u, they twist u, they squeeze and maybe even hit u.
I actually prefer our own traditional masseues who are alot gentler but just as effective.
However, since the best masseurs belong to a generation prolly older than my mom's, I presume that they are prolly all dead and gone by now.
The modern masseuers are more money oriented and less effective.
So I am stuck with a foreign style of getting my body back into working condition.
I will report on any further effects of this alternative way of muscle control.

My condo is so much cleaner now.
I stopped cleaning it on my own ever since my aches.
I found a professional cleaner who comes in with her assistant.
They clean up the house in the pace of 2 and a half hours.
The first time they came, they took 3 1/2 hours.
I can pay them as long as I can good results.
The assistant (an immigrant) is slow and now as thorough in her work so I am not 100% pleased.

My cooking has somewhat improved too.
I can grill pretty well now.
Just get me fresh raw materials and I can get good food on the table!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home