Thursday, July 30, 2009

Terry from Canada - Hi!

Its been a while since I checked the email addy attached to this blog.
Normally its full of junk mail so naturally its not one I keep a regular track of.
Today I decided to open it and there were 4 emails from a Terry from Canada.
She had responded to my previous write-ups..on Being Stars, Niagara, etc.
As those were written a while back I had not checked on the comments.

Thank you Terry.
Its always so nice to get responses from people from far away lands.
Wouldn't it have been nice if I had known about you before my Niagara trip?
I love the Niagara Falls. JAR and I walked miles and miles down the river.
Actually the prettiest waterfall I saw in the North Americas must be the Burney Falls
But no fall is as powerful as the Niagara.
I am so glad i saw the Niagara from the Canadian side.
We stayed at the Marriot.

Terry u sound like u love reading about the Royal Family of Britain.
What I know of them is limited to what I read.
But like so many others, I too rejoice in their happy occassions and am saddened by their pains.

I hope u will respond to my latter posts too, Terry.
I appreciate your taking the time to write.
My apologies for the late replies.
Hope to hear more from u and anyone else out there in the cyber world reading this.
Have a great day!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

aw cyber me...
this brings tears to my eyes!
i write posts about a lot of people but have had few written about me.
you are so sweet to have done this!
thank you so much!
i just a few minutes ago sent you an email
i hope i got the right address.
you know, niagara falls IS a beautiful place and is only 11 miles from us but sad to say we, here take it for granted.
we have to be really thankful for the americans and other country visitors that we get.
one time bernie's brother was visiting us from calgary, alberta and so we thought...maybe we should take him to see the falls.
well we sure were surprised how nice a day we had!
when we rode the maid of the mist, it was such a humbling experience.
everybody was dressed in the same yellow suits and no matter what place in life they had...doctors, lawyers, rich or poor, for one time in all of our lives, we were all on the same ground.
it was a very moving thing. i am sure that it wasn't water from the mist that was in a lot of people's eyes.
i am sure that it was tears.....love terry[friend to noel]

thank you again..can i put your blog address on my favourite links?

1:28 AM  
Blogger akumangkok said...

Thanks for writing, Terry!
I would be honoured if u put my blog on ur link!

7:50 PM  
Blogger akumangkok said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home