Tuesday, July 28, 2009

As I write this my house is being cleaned by three professional cleaners.
Yup, I can be blogging and yet the cleaning is being done.
Isn't life just wonderful sometimes?

The best part is that they are thoroughly cleaning the house...
every nook and corner
every coweb is being vacumned
every speck of dirt is being removed.

On my own i keep house as best as I possibly can
I am not oneof those unclean types u see on Oprah's horror stories.
My house is pretty open to visitors at any single moment.

Since I had the muscle aches, however, I was unable to keep the house at its normal standards.
Then I discovered the wonder of having professional cleaners to do it for u.
They just come for two to three hours.
Many people cleaning.
Fast. Professional.
U just have to pay them.
Not that expensive either.

I am careful though.
I am always present whilst they are working.
I dont want professional thieves disguised as professional cleaners.
I double check the doors and windows when they leave.

I have a clean house again. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home