Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bruised knee

Had a birthday lunch with sister and her family, sis-in-law and her girls, mom and I.
On entering my sister's SUV, I hit my knee on the door.
I knew it would get bruised blue black.
What I didnt count on was hitting the same spot with my coffee table two days later.
Now i have a very badly bruised knee.
It hurts terribly.

I have improved my diet tremendously for over a week now.
I make sure I include the seven foods that should be included in ur food intake.
Berries, leafy greens, tuna, bright yellow/orange veges, nuts, whole wheat grains, yogurt.
I am feeling better most days from the healthy diet.
I am losing a little of the fat I have accumulated around my waist.

I am so stressed over work lately too.
Too many things to be done.
So much of reading to be done.
Changes that needs to be done to planned schedules.
I need a long break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home