Sunday, October 04, 2009

moods

As a woman, I have the usual cycle syndrome where I will have the days when I have hormonal mood swings. In fact I do realise that what I am feeling right now is strongly caused by that. But knowing that does not lessen the 'down' feelings that I go thru. It just makes me aware and that does help a little.
This month part of the 'down' is caused by the irritation of having a work colleague who does not do her job and is fond of making others do her work but will claim the credit instead. People are aware of the way she functions but most do let her get away with it. I don't intend to do that. I actually do stand up and directly inform her when she attempts to do so to me. However, I do not enjoy doing that and it does upset me that I have to do so but if I didn't I would be more upset and angry.
This is the part of the month when I tend to feel the loneliness that having a LDR brings about.
I look at my siblings and think how lucky they are that all their loved ones live with them.
Of course I do realise that I am also lucky that I do have people who love me across the world.
I am lucky that we stay connected and do not waste time having day-to-day silly arguments or disagreements. But I do miss being able to have a constant companion.
Much as I like the quiet alone times that I have in my condo, I do like being in the company of others too.
God will give me that when He is ready. Just two weeks ago I was blessed with a happening that I thought would not happen in my lifetime. I never even thought God would grant me that but He did. So I must trust that someday what I pray for shall happen even if I stop asking God for it. He knows best.

1 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

hello june!
it was so kind of you to come to my blog and offer your sympathy.
it has been a sad time because we lost my aunt and then rosie, our friend.
yesterday grace and i went to see rosie's mom and dad and i held the mom for about five minutes as she was crying and telling me that she has failed.
there is no way that she has. she raised three beautiful children and when little mandy married her son, marco, the golden family was made all the richer.
i will have to make sure that i take the time to visit her.
grace is going to make her a whole whack of chocolate chip cookies.
the funeral won't be until about the 17th and to me that seems like a long time away.
just before rosie's death there were some people that befriended her and got rosie to make them powers of attorney and so they are calling all the shots.
they won't allow the family to give any condolence and memory speeches, and they have left the family in the dark about how and when the funeral will go on.
it is a sad state of affairs but like little mandy says, the impotent thing is that rosie is in heaven and she is no longer in pain.

i feel bad for you that you are so sad and lonely.
i find it really hard to imagine how you can live so far away from family.
i am just so glad that you have your sweet mother..
june, whenever you feel like you want to email me...you go right ahead.
i have been so long in putting your link in to mine because of all the things that have been going on but i am going to do it right now...god bless you dear june...i will be right back to read some more of your posts...love terry

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home