Sunday, November 08, 2009

Lump 7

I am so glad that work has been at its busiest peak for the past three weeks.
Enuff to keep me from worrying about my personal being.
Its true that u can actually think/focus on one thing only at one particular time.
The trick is not to let your mind wander whilst u focus on one area.

My hospital appointment is on Thursday.
I already know that it will not be the worst.
Lump is NOT malignant.
But I still need to know if there's anything that I need to do next.

I've had a good weekend.
Did some jeans shopping.
Went to hair salon.
Tried two new eating places.
Bought clothes, watches, shoes, etc for nieces.
Yup, I'm the 'rich' aunt this week.
Hmmm. Maybe I'm like Miss Havisham in Great Expectations.
I just hope I do not live such a sad pitiful life like her's.
I want to be the 'rich' but loved aunt. Hehehe

I do have one rather sad story for this weekend tho.
My cousin's (actually just a close family friend, not really a blood relative) daughter was supposed to be getting married this weekend.
We were told at the last moment that it has been postponed/canceled(?) cos the groom-to-be is ill and was vomiting blood.
It must be a traumatic experience for the bride-to-be.
All i can say is anything terrible that is to happen let it be BEFORE and not after the wedding.
That gives u a chance to re decide.

Soon my work's load will ease off.
I worry that at that point I will start to worry about whatever that I do not have the time to worry about for now.
Hmmm starting to not make sense?
Nah. time to stop typing and go do my nails.

3 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

hi june...nice to hear you in there and sad to hear about your friend.
i hope that they get to the bottom of the problem...such a shame for him and his soon to be bride.
we are all waiting to hear how your thursday appointment goes june.
you seem to have a pretty disciplined and strong mind which is a real gift from god.
i am glad that you had a good weekend. i try to be an auntie just like you. with uncle bernie and aunt terry, it is christmas all year round for my 26 nieces and nephews. no we don't even buy them christams gifts but through out the year we are always surprising them with little gifts!
have a great work week and try not to to be working TOO hard!!
god bless you today..love terry

5:06 AM  
Blogger akumangkok said...

I had a pretty good weekend Terry. Hope u had a great one too.
How's your nephew Ryan doing?
U have 26 nieces and nephews? Wow Lucky u! I have a total of 9 from my siblings....but there are also lots more from my cousins! My parents generation had an average of 4 to 5 kids but my generation has a lower average of 2 to 3.
Talk again soon! June

12:37 PM  
Blogger Terry said...

dear june...i have been waiting to hear how your appointment went today.
praying that it was only good news that you heard....let me know ,ok?
ryan has done so much better than we expected and we are so thankful for that!
waiting to hear from you....love terry

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home