Saturday, August 28, 2010

Why I am lucky.

I am lucky because:-
  1. God has always given me great opportunities.
  2. The challenges I have been faced with are all within my capabilities of overcoming them.
  3. God has always given me second chances whenever he gave me a tough one.
  4. I have a loving family even though we are not in each other's faces all the time.
  5. I have a job that I love even if not all of the job spec is what I like. I begin and end the day still enjoying what I do.
  6. I am blessed with financial stability and have the wisdom even from a young age to know what to spend on, when to splurge and when to save so that I shall always live within my means and be safe for the rest of my life (God willing!).
  7. I look at life beyond just material possessions and at the same time am not 'overburdened' with religious fervour. I maintain a balance of what I find acceptable as opposed to what someone else thinks should be acceptable in life.
  8. I am physically healthy even after a few health scares throughout my life. I have been described as one who has a twenty year old butt - one compliment I cherish. Just last week someone asked me if I was in reality more than twenty years younger cos thats how he thinks I look. Wo!
  9. I am blessed to have someone like JAR in my life. We have had our ups and downs over our years together but he has always been there for me. I can tell him just about anything even some things that might affect himself personally and still he is my pillar of strength.
  10. I am alive.

2 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

hi june..i have read this list and it sure is a good one..and it has helped me. for the last two weeks, bernie and i have been very busy with mom golden, taking her to the hopsital several times and to the blood clinic and doctors.
she is down to 88 pounds and she has serious issues with her blood.
i really miss writing to you and i will try to when i get a little rest.
you and my friend, felisol are so very special in my life...love terry

10:52 PM  
Blogger akumangkok said...

Dear Terry,
Have missed ur comments.
Sad to hear about ur mom Golden's condition but she is lucky to have u and Bernie.
I understand the stress that u and ur family must be going thru. It isn't easy to have a loved one ill.
Prayers for u.
June

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home