Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Almost over and almost beginning

At last the work load is starting to ease downwards.
There is still a ways to go but the main bulk is done. Completed.
I have totally concentrated on work the past few weeks, working on both Saturdays and Sundays.
My body started aching a while ago but I did not give it a chance to complain.
Now I will need to, before it breaks down completely.

Actually many other portions of my life are also screaming for attention which I know I have stopped giving since the start of the crazy peak period.
I got the cleaners to come and do my condo yesterday, all the dust and dirt now gone thank goodness.
I will get my car serviced and checked for some minor discomforts.
I need to go shopping just because. :-)

I also want to pamper my body with a massage session soon :-)
Oh so so many good things to dream and do.

Ahhh yes....I am planning to have a break in December.....possibly Australia?
This time I shall enjoy it with family.

2 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

hi june..i have been checking on you when i could..
we have had a very busy week with dad golden and also with bernie..and mom golden with doctor appointments.
things seem to be settling down a little.
i am sorry to hear that you are so exhausted..i guess you are the type that never gives up and takes a rest once in a while.
it will to so nice if you get to go to australia and be with family..how great that will be!!
i wish those cleaners of yours could come and clean MY place out...it is way too messy!..ha!
hope your car is all ok and as far as massage..how nice!
bernie's company used to pay for them when a doctors letter says that they are needed and it was nice..but i felt like such a giant piece of flab that i stopped going!!
maybe i should look into it again for my legs..the muscles seem to be slowly disappearing!
take care now and i was glad to hear your voice again my friend..love terry

5:29 AM  
Blogger akumangkok said...

Hi Terry,
Thanks for keeping in touch.
Yes, the crazy period at work is over so I am planning my short vacation in Australia. Will be going with my eldest sister's family. I do enjoy my niece and nephew's company so we are planning to have loads of fun!
About the massage thing, don't worry about what u think ur body looks like...the masseuse has seen thousands of shapes and sizes and they are professionals....just imagine as though u have the world's best body!
Hope all is good for u and urs.
June

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home