Sunday, December 26, 2010

'Cash' payment.

This morning I wrote about enjoying my Christmas clean-up of my wardrobe and my plans to donate the unused clothes to charity.
Now I have to write about what my friends and I call 'cash' payment.

We used that term to remind ourselves that what u do something bad, u get the payment for that.
Yes, KARMA.
The thing is we always say that God extracts a cash payment method.
No credit terms.
U do not wait till to die to be punished.
U get 'it' soon enough.
So that is what 'cash' payment is all about in our lingo.

Today I also learned that God also gives 'cash' payments for good deeds too.
I have sent those clothes to my eldest sister's place.
I do not think she has sent it to the needy as yet.
These things needs a little more time, I am sure.
But I feel that God has given me a wonderful day today.
I enjoyed my visit to my sister's.
Upon returning I dropped by my second sister's house to deliver an envelope or money to my nephew for his good results.
Then I went home.
My second sister (who was at a wedding0 when I visited her house) called, asking me to join her family visiting my mom.
All of us went and we met my brothers and their families.
Sister showed the video/pics of her recent holiday.
My brother's son who is studying there had met my sister's family for lunch.
There was so much family togetherness.
I enjoyed the meet-up.
Ended the day with dinner at a restaurant with second sister's family.

Simple day.
But I enjoyed it tremendously.
Maybe it is just coincidence.
Maybe it was God' s 'cash' payment.
I am gratified.

1 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

nothing more rewarding than spending quality time with your lovely family june...and from what i read on your blog..they are a precious group!

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home