Monday, February 07, 2011

Back at work

I am at work after 4 days off for the chinese new year celebrations.
It is good to be back even though initially we are on a slower rhythm.
I do enjoy my work (most of the time!)

My cough was almost over by the end of the weekend but last night it returned almost full force.
I now think that it is the juice that I extract using the juice extractor.
I had green apples, celery and ginger (omitting the cucumber and carrots) last pm.
I had stopped since middle of last week but decided to resume the 'health drinks' cos I thought it was an added benefit.
I'll stop once again and see if there is any effect.

This week looks like I might need to work through the weekend.
Ah well..... take it as it comes.
And enjoy it as it comes too.
:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home