Friday, March 11, 2011

New Friends

I used to get readers/visitors here from the USA and Canada besides locally.
Lately, there have been visitors from Japan, China, Russia and even Brazil!
Isn't that lovely?
Welcome!

It is almost the weekend here.
Initially I had planned a Hang-Out time with my nephews and nieces since it is also the start of the school holidays (1 week) here.
But the plans grew and right now it has become a family gathering at my sister's place.
I am excited!

Most of us will be turning up for the get-together except my brother who is planning to visit his in-laws to talk to them before his court hearing on the divorce due almost end of the month.
My brother is a gentleman and it is so sad that SIL is blinded to that.
She feels that he is lacking financially but the truth is he is being a careful spender as his kids will need the money for the future.
I believe she does not know how much he actually has. Thank God.
She spends like she owns the bank but she does not have the money, really.
Latest we found was she had borrowed from 'friends' and did not pay them back.
Actually she has also borrowed from my mom and I (also unpaid after years).
She loves branded goods, goes to the beauty salon every few days, and well, just spends.
Even her so-called friends, irritated that she did not pay them commented to her face about her spending.
Guess what? She says "Its MY money so I spend as I want"
The woman forgets that she had borrowed the money earlier from the friend.
I do not like writing about this but it is a form of therapy.
Need to get it off my chest and it is worse if I told people IRL.
She probably has found a new 'friend' for her future and maybe that is why she feels she needs to leave.

God bless my brother and little nieces.
Sometimes removal of a diseased limb will save the life of the person.

2 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

hi june..this is all so sad but in the long run, your brother will be the winner!..i just hope that he gets a fair share of those girls...
after all, he is saving for THEIR future.

it is nice to see that you are getting so many new friends from different parts of the world..my nephew, justin has lived in japan for almost three years and he has been teaching english to japanese children..he was, thanks to the lord not harmed in the earth quake but how sad it is that there were so many killed...

tomorrow bernie and i will be heading to hamilton again and he will find out what times he will have to go in for radiation treatments....in the mean time, i will be thinking about all the great times you will be having with your nice family junie!
take care my friend...love terry

thanks for your visit to my blog and for your nice wishes...

2:28 PM  
Blogger akumangkok said...

Hi Terry,
Glad to hear that ur nephew Justin was safe in the earthquake in Japan.
My friend's son is also in Japan doing his studies and thank goodness he is also safe.

I hope Bernie's radiation treatments will work out fine.
We just had a bit of a scare cos JAR had to take some tests for a possible tumour. Just got the rests late last night (mine! it was morning where he is) and thank god, it was discovered to be some cysts.

I had not stopped praying and am so thankful that it was answered.

Ok. Time for work now.

June

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home