Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Exhaustion FB cure

Tired.
Work has been my main focus since Sunday and by Wednesday it was all just too much.
I am mentally exhausted but it is not time for vacation for a long while yet.
Even the weekend is still days away.

In this day and age, we all get this sort of mental tiredness so we need to use the modern day solution for it too.
I find that having my facebook on whilst I do my work on the computer does wonders!
I am not on the FB page obviously as I would be doing my work either on my main PC at work or my laptop.
At regular intervals, i would restmy eyes and mind by popping in to see what funny, cute, horrifying and lovable stuff was being put up on my FB friend's pages.
U do not need to do anything, it is all on the news feed in FB.

FB reflects sides of people that u never knew existed.
I believe that my friends and relatives were sometimes surprised to see sides of me that never reflected in front of them......actually we are all made up of different facets and we tend to show the one or two facets to each of our friends.

I do not enjoy everything that friends put up so I ignore those that I do not.
Some people choose tp put up links or writings on religion.
Religion to me is a personal choice and not something I would enjoy having thrown down my throat.

Kids have a different language. Sometimes they use seemingly rougher language but I am not put off by that.
I try to read what they are trying to communicate with each other and I also do not comment on their personal discussions. Make them forget that an adult is also reading or else they will not let u read in the future.

I am looking forwards to a restful weekend (if I can get one!)
My next vacation is months away but I am working hard towards it.
When I was a teenager I was selected to study in the USA but (long story) did not go then.
I am hoping and planning to go visit the town/ now city that I would have gone then.
Maybe see if it is possible how different my life would have turn out otherwise.
I hope my friends in the USA will put up with this request.

Now I must go rest.
Sleep.

2 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

oh june...just wish i was there...i would take you out for a coffee or a green tea!
green tea is a wonder...it would soothe your weary bones!!
at the moment, my brother is down from iowa with his wife and two daughters and so we are especially busy. i will take a lot of pictures of the event..

i hope that life slows a little down for you in regards to working so hard..i don't even know what type of work you do but your bosses sure do seem to appreciate you!
have a restful weekend dear junie and if your do come to the states, it just might be a hop. skip and a jump into canada from where you are and we could meet for a green tea!....love terry

1:55 AM  
Blogger akumangkok said...

Dear Terry,
Wouldn't it be great if one day we could actually meet up IRL?

Been to Canada twice on my trips there but it is quite far from LA.
Yes, I am already planning my vacation for this year but we haven't laid definite plans yet but I am hoping as I wrote in the blog of visiting this place in Nevada. I have been to Nevada but not the particular city.

Isn't it lovely to have ur brother's family visit!
Have fun and don't forget to blog!

June

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home