Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Low day

Its disturbing to feel 'low' after so many days of feeling on top of the world.
It came rather suddenly.
I was talking with a friend who was relating what he and his GF did over the long weekend.
After that chat, I felt rather alone (weird cos I did not spend the long weekend alone; it was full of fun and family!)

I have been very busy at work with hardly a moment to spare.
Time chasing, so much to be done.
A lot of reading and understanding before delivery.

As usual, when I am feeling this way, I tend to hit out to the one closest to me.
I do not physically hit anyone...hehe.....I have never raised a finger to anybody in my life.
I just let out my feelings via emaiIs......not nice either, huh?
I have been lucky so far, cos I am loved enuff by the email receivers for them to understand that it is just a temporary silly lapse I get into sometimes.

Back to everyday life.
I also just discovered that I do my not like it much when my foreigner friends take it upon themselves to write and remark on my country's economy, politics, religion, etc.
Of course it is their right to do so but I do not have to like it especially when the basis of their opinion is not strong enough in my eyes.

It is getting late and I should be in bed.
Tommorrow is another long day at work.

4 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

i am so sorry that i didn't see this yesterday june...bernie and i had to go to the cancer clinic yesterday to find out what will be done for his prostate problem...he has decided on the cyber knife radiation treatment...you can google to see what it involves..

and i am sorry that you are still coughing and have a cold...it is the same here in canada...people are getting sick and usually it takes about three weeks before they are feeling well and THEN it returns again!...do you take the flu shot this year?

i wish that you would email me june if you feel low...i would not mind...but i really should be checking your blog more often.
i would never discuss politics with you or your beliefs...we are friends and that is fine enough for me!....love terry

7:16 AM  
Blogger akumangkok said...

Hi Terry,
its really busy time at work so I am rather in a hurry. And yeah, it is also one of those times I will actually blog often to release some of the stress :-)
Don't worry I was not talking about what u write about.
I hope Bernie gets to overcome his problem soonest.
Blowing good wishes ur way.
June

2:07 PM  
Blogger airmataemas said...

Hi June, sorry long time no comment! Interesting what you wrote about feeling low etc. Well I get that too from time to time since after a major operation some 9 years back. I used to call it my 'black hole syndrome' where I felt I was being unwillingly dragged into a black hole of depression. I finally understood after a year it was a combination of my medications prescribed after my operation which I have to take for the rest of my life! I don't get it often and not in the same severity as in the beginning these days but when it hit me I just tell myself it will last an hour, a few hours, a day or two, a week BUT IT WILL END! And I get better with that. Hope your poeration went well. Salam and take care. Roem

9:14 AM  
Blogger akumangkok said...

Hi Roem,
Thanks for ur input on the 'low' thingy.
I shall bear what u said in mind the next time I go thru it.
I really appreciate living in this day and age when u can reach out to the world via the internet when u feel yukky and feel unable to share it with a someone in ur everyday life.
Thanks again.
Salam.
June

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home