Sunday, March 20, 2011

Weak weekend

Returned to my condo on Saturday morning after a night at my mom's cos I was not feeling very well.
Took a couple of asprins and slept the afternoon away.

Got up Sunday morning feeling better.
Decided to cook an early lunch which turned out to be a good thing.
After lunch I started to feel weak again and rested most of the day.
I did manage to draft a list of some of the things I plan to take along on my still months away vacation this weekend.

It is now Sunday night and I just realized that I have not interacted with another human being either than a phone call to my mom early this morning and a LD call to my buddy.
It is OK cos I am quite comfortable with my own company sometimes :-)

Next week many things are due to happen.
My niece has her birthday.
My nephew leaves for Egypt after an unexpected vacation back home due to the unrest.

I am kinda looking forwards to Monday at work cos I want to interact with another human being soon. :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

dear june..i read this post hastily monday and i so wanted to write to you and then there was so much happening that i couldn't.
i feel really bad that you are feeling so weak and especially with all of the things that you have to do.
we didn't go to dad goldens this evening because the weather is not very good...the third day of spring and we are having one huge snow storm.
we have decided not to go to church either because of the blowing wind which makes "white outs" on the highways...poor visibility..
and so i have decided to visit my dear malaysian friend who i have not talked to in a while.
bernie's doctor phoned yesterday and it seems that he is not in favour of radiation for bernie yet.
we have to go this coming monday and the doc is going to talk to him about hormones...i have no idea as to what this means but i will let you know june...in the meantime, i have to read your earlier posts.
three cheers for your getting ready for and looking forward to your next holiday..the time will go quickly and so you must get ready.
dad golden wants to buy air fare for bernie and me to norway where my friend felisol lives...it would be nice to meet her but i fear in the meantime that dad and mom golden will need us....you know how that feels junie because you worry about your mom too whenever it is time for you to go away.
i guess we will just have to pray for all three of them to keep well, eh?...god bless you my friend..love terry

6:03 AM  
Blogger akumangkok said...

Hi Terry,
Glad to have u visit again after ur busy time.
Sorry to hear of the awful weather but that has been going around all over the world lately, hasn't it?
It would be nice for u to go visit ur friend in Norway someday but I totally understand ur worries about ur parents when u r not around the corner.
Having siblings helps cos we should take turns for a 'break'.
Hope it all works out for u.
Hugs.

June

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home